babies

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kansas Birthday

Colt and I traveled to Kansas for the 1st round of his birthday celebrations. My dad came home from the hospital on the day we left, so it was just me and him driving from Chatt-town to Kansas. YOu can get a lot of bonding in with a 1 year old in a 12 hour drive. Casey met us there (he flew) and we spent his actual birthday in Springfield, MO so we could see Uncle Brett and Aunt Ashley. Colt had so much fun and I got some needed breaks. Thanks to Papaw and Nana Bough and Brett and Ashley for all they did. Ya'll are the best!!!

Do you think it is too early to start him off of the tee?

"Do you like my tuxedo onesie my Uncle Brett and Aunt Ashie gave me?" He wanted to dress up for the occasion. I love that Casey got into the spirit and actually wore a birthday hat!!!

This picture was taken right after he snuffed out the candle with his finger instead of blowing it out.

Proud Grandparents!! This was actually Casey's high chair when he was little. It doesn't meet any saftey codes, but it works!!

3 Generations of Bough Boys

Casey's dad cleaned out a cow trough and let Colt swim in it one afternoon. He absolutely loved it!!!!



2 comments:

What The Hell Is This? said...

Very Cute!

Brandy said...

Amy,
I love the video and I love to hear Larry and Faye talk to Colton. This was great!

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin