babies

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cute Pictures from Kansas and Tennessee

These are just some pictures I thought were cute.

Future Tiger Woods, maybe?

This was right after Casey had put it together, which took a while since he is a chemical and not mechanical engineer. Who would have thought you would ever see Casey Bough putting together a toy lawnmower? Too funny, what a great daddy!!!!!

Walking with daddy at the golf course in his new tennis shoes.

He has broccoli stuck on his nose!






Pictures with Poppy after he came home from the hospital. We are so glad you were here to share his birthday with him.


"I love my Gram!!!"

It was even funnier after this watching Gram and Poppy trying to get back up off the grass..


1 comment:

Brandy said...

Amy,
I love all the pictures. The Auburn bat was great! It looks like you, Casey and Colton had a great 1st birthday! I can't wait to share in that joy!

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin