babies

Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Ice Cream Cone

While Casey went golfing this weekend, my parents came to visit to keep Colt and I company. On Saturday, we went to a neat little North Carolina town called Southport. It had lots of neat shops, houses, and was right on the ocean across from Bald Head Island. It was so hot while we were there, that we got him an ice cream cone. It was vanilla, of course. I started off holding it and letting him try to lick it, but as you can see from the pictures below, that didn't last long with Mr. Independent.


Colton sitting outside one of the neat houses. It had beautiful, old oak trees that coverd the street. We don't see that much here with all the pine and palm trees.



Waiting on the dock for our table to eat lunch.


This ice cream was not a neat experience. It got everywhere. When is the last time you enjoyed ice cream this much?

Waiting for the next bite while I was still holding the ice cream.

He finally got to hold the ice cream by himself. Mommy was going way too slow!!!!

Nothing made me happier today than my first vanilla ice cream cone!!!!

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin