babies

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, COLTON

Thanks to Leslie for making this adorable plate for Colton's birthday. I can't believe a year has already passed since our little BB was born. What a wonderful ride it has been. This has probably been the fastest year of my life. Casey and I have learned so many things over this amazing year. I didn't know I could love someone so much or that one little smile could melt my heart so much. I don't think I have ever laughed or cried so many times in one year. Thank you to our friends and especially our parents who have been there, helped us through this, and told us everything would be alright. Thank you to Casey who is the best daddy and husband in the world. Thank you for taking care of us, working so hard, and allowing me the opportunity to stay at home so I don't miss a minute of Colt's life. You will never know how much I love you for what you do for us. And we thank God, most importantly, for blessing us with a miracle. It is just amazing to think that the little dot with the heartbeat we saw the first time on the ultrasound is now 1. We love Colton so much and we pray you will guide us through this journey with him.
There are lots of pictures I have posted, since we have been gone for so long. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin