babies

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve Fun

Since we were gone so long over Christmas, we hadn't given Colt his presents from us, yet. We decided to pull them out on New Year's Eve. He had so much fun playing with more toys and then we went out to eat at Outback. Yum - cheese fries and ranch are the best!!!! Hope everyone had a good New Year's and has a great 2009. We can't wait to wait Colt grow and learn this year and see what it has in store for us.


Playing in his new ball pit. I forgot to buy more than balls than it came with, so he had fun tipping it over.

Me and my little man with his new xylophone and broom. He's such a good helper when I clean.


Colt showing Casey how to play.


Me and my other baby, Kansas.

"Hey, did you say my name?"


Driving while talking on a cell phone. Never a good combination.


This is what happens if you talk and drive. Let this be lesson!

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin