babies

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am finally getting all these pictures on from Colton's birthday weekend. Boy, it sure has been busy around here. Both sides of family in town, Colt's bday, and trying to get the house ready to sell. I am worn out!!! The weekend started off with visiting with our good friends, Brad and Brandy, who came in for the weekend for Colt's party. Colt and Chase loved playing with Parker and I think my dad made a friend for life!!! He is the sweetest little guy with the cutest smile. :) Here is round 1 of many pictures.


Colt pushing Parker in his wagon.
Parker and my dad. It looks like Parker is thinking, oh boy what a character.

Colton and Papaw.

Colton and Brandy showing how old he is!

Papa and Colton

Me and my BFF, Brandy. I love this girl!!!

Miss Brandy and Chase


No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin