babies

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

God We Thank You

We wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I just wanted to share a few things I was thankful for.


I am thankful Casey has a great job and we have a nice home, and food on the table every night.


I am thankful for our church and that Colton loves going so much that that he runs to his class every Sunday and tells me Puggles Church is in God's House.

I am thankful for my family of four. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband who can put up with me, make me laugh when I don't want to, loves his 2 boys more than life itself, is a hard-working provider who takes care of us, and is my best friend and I couldn't live without.



Iam thankful for my 2 healthy little boys who love their mommy and daddy. They melt my heart every day.





<

I am thankful for my 4-legged baby, Kansas. He always knows if I am sad and need a furry head in my lap and gives unconditional love.



I am thankful for my parents and Casey's parents. They all mean more to us than we tell them. We are grateful to have such good role models to guide us through our lives together. I am thankful Colt and Chase have the best grandparents in the world that love them so much.


We are thankful for Uncle Brett and Aunt Ashley. They are going to be wonderful parents in March.


We are thankful for Uncle Chris and Aunt Deanna. They are so unselfish and come at a moment's notice with just one call.


We are thankful for friends both near and far. Some we have known for a long time and some it seems like we just met. Each of you has a special place in our hearts and we know God put you there for a reason.





Everyone enjoy your family and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin