babies

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award

I would like to thank Amanda Fraley Moshier at www.themoshiers.blogspot.com for nominating me for this award. Although we haven't seen each other since high school, we keep up with the other through our blogs and Facebook. I am so glad I got to meet Amanda through a mutual friend in high school and play ball with her. She always had the best smile on her face and she always made me happy and laugh. Thanks Amanda for nominating me.

Here's what I am doing:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name the 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that they have been nominated.
7 Things About Me That You May Not Know:
1. I love living at the beach, but would love to be living back in the real South with SEC football and the Braves on TV, not ACC football games and the Yankees every weekend.
2. I absolutely love crab legs!! When Red Lobster used to have all you can eat crab legs, I went every Monday and would eat plates at a time.
3. I love reality tv and Days of Our Lives.
4. I would love to work in a cardiac rehab department with post-op patients. This is what I did for my internship at Auburn for my Masters and absolutely loved it!!!!!
5. I hate ironing with a passion! That is probably why the dry cleaners don't even ask for my name or phone number any more.
6. I love decorating for holidays, especially Fall, Halloween, and Christmas.
7. I hate talking on the phone! I would much rather do it in person, email, or text.
Now, my nominees are...............
Brandy and I go wayyyyyyyy back. We used to be on rival softball teams in middle school and high school. We've had some epic battles in our days. And then we have played together in the summer and in college. She is my bestie in the world!!!! Thank goodness she and her husband, Brad introduced me to Casey. The best thing that ever happened to me. She is always there to lend an ear or give advice or make me laugh. Thanks for being an awesome friend. I love ya.
This is my broseph. Although he's quite quirky and we are total opposites and I sometimes question if we share the same DNA, I love him to death. He is one of the smartest and funniest (in his own way) people I know. He was a great brother growing up and tolerated a lot from his annoying little sister. Colt is so lucky to have a nephew like Uncle Chris and will be so well rounded when he grows up because of the knowledge he can give him. Love you, big brother.
3. Ashley Krudop Powell www.babyblogs.com/sarafrances
I met Ashley in my first semester at Auburn in Exercise Physiology class. She has the most bubbly personality and I loved watching her in action. Thank goodness she said something to me, b/c I usually am pretty shy until I get to know someone. She showed me around Auburn, let me tailgate with her and her sweet family every Saturday, taught me how to find the best deals in Auburn or how to get them for free, and blessed me with her friendship still to this day. She is one on the finest Christian examples I have witnessed and I'm glad I can call her friend.
I met Susan when I was dating Casey in Aiken, SC. There was a group of guys that worked together down there who were all about the same age and had either wives or girlfriends and hung out every weekend. When I found out she was from TN, that made it even better. She became a great friend when almost everyone followed each other to Knoxville. She is so much fun to be around and I miss hanging out with her and the gang.
I also met Niki in Aiken, SC. She is also from TN and actually grew up about 10 minutes from where my aunt still lives and her husband, Matt, graduated from TN Tech. Casey always told me he would go over to Beef's (Matt's nickname) and Niki would cook him supper. I thought that was sweet that she would do that and look out for him since he was down there alone. Then, he started talking more and more about someone named Carly. I was getting a little upset that Niki would be inviting another girl over to eat when she knew Casey and I were dating, although we had never met. I came to realize the first time I went to visit Casey, when we went over to visit Matt and Niki that Carly was harmless and just there 100 pound black lab. They also made the move to Knoxville and we hung out probably every weekend losing hours of sleep waiting to go pick up Casey and Beef from somewhere and wondering what mischief they were getting into.
I met Cara at TN Tech and we were in the same major. I always thought she was the cutest little thing and loved hanging out with her. We got lots of laughs and giggles in several classes and it made going to class more fun. She always had the best smile that could light up a room. I love keeping up with her and beautfiul daughter Anderson through her blog.
I met little Casey playing softball at Tech. She was our little spitfire catcher. I loved watching her play and the heart she used everytime she got on the field. She is also very smart and has an engineering degree. She has the cutest 2 little boys who are a mess and a 3rd little baby on the way. I love keeping up with her and her family through Facebook and her blog.

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin