babies

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Daddy, Take A Piggy Back Ride!!

Thursday was Casey's 32nd birthday. He was a little depressed, but hey, it beats the alternative. He wanted to have vegetable beef soup for dinner, so that was pretty easy and non-stressful. Then, I made him an apple crumble for desert. I have to tell you, I would never be put on the tv show, "Top Chef" because I am horrible at peeling things and slower than molasses. I had to peel 4 apples and I was stressed about it the whole time. It was also a new recipe, which made it even more nervewracking. Thanks for the help Betty, Crocker, that is. After desert, Colt wanted the birthday boy to give him a piggy back ride, which is his new thing every day when Casey gets home from work. Here's a little snippet from that. We also went on a walk around the neighborhood b/c it was so nice outside. I love Fall. Happy Birthday, Casey. I hope it was good. We love you. I'll give you your present on Tuesday. Sorry for the belated gift.




Colt pointing at the water fount, as he calls it.

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin