babies

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kansas

Today is our four-legged baby's 4th birthday. It doesn't seem like we have had him that long. Kans has been there through everything. He was the "Man of the House" when Casey had to work in Louisiana for 6 months and he was by my side when we sold our house in Knoxville, had to be out in 2 weeks, stayed with some wonderful friends, and oh, Casey was already here in Wilmington. He kept me company in the apartment on the 3rd floor when we first moved to NC and the doctors put me on bedrest and said no walking. And, he always comes and lays with me at the end of the night when everyone else has gone to bed. What a great pal we have. Happy Birthday, Kansas. We love you.
Looking so mature - he is 28 now.

Are we done, yet?

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Kans! I hope you had a good birthday. Love, Jake

Heather said...

I don't know if this is right or not:) I hope you get this! My name is Heather and you asked about some frames in my kitchen. They are 11x14 and I got them at Neblett's in Jackson, MS. I bought them unfinished and painted them. It is very easy...you paint a color, let it dry. Then cover it with a darker color. After it dries, you sand it in spots to make it look rustic. Hope this helps...

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin