babies

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Decking the Halls

I have to confess that I am an absolute Christams Freak!!!! We actually put up all of our decorations about 2 or 3 weeks ago. But, I have a valid reason for doing this. Usually I do wait until after Thanksgiving, but since we were gone for Thanksgiving and are going to be gone for Christmas, I wanted to enjoy it for more than a couple of weeks. So here are just a few pictures of our Christmas decorations. I can't wait for Colt to get a little order and truly appreciate the importance of a good pre-lit tree.





I put our tree behind the couch thinking Colt and KAnsas could not get back and bother it. Well, I was right about the dog. Colt is like a little mouse that can squeeze through the smallest hole to get to something. Oh well.

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin