babies

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lazy Weekend

After a hard day of watching college football, what better way to end the weekend than to read a good bedtime book with Daddy.


This is one of our new poses, now. As Colt walks he sticks out his milk belly.

"Mommy you are funny!

"Let me show you what I can do. I will be your halftime show."


"Daddy wake up - you're missing the show!!

Even Kansas likes college football weekends.


"Daddy that looks like a good book.........."


"but maybe I could come up there and you could read this one instead?"""

I love this picture. Don't they look so comfy all snuggled together. I think this may be the
first book Casey has read in a while. It actually looks like the bedtime story worked faster on Casey than it did on Colt, but he is really awake.

3 comments:

Chris Ayers said...

Too much information about college football. :)

Whitney said...

I love the picture of Casey and Colt reading the book also. Very sweet of your two guys.

Brandy said...

I LOVED the picture of Casey reading to Colton. I am very proud of you and I'm sure Whitney likes that too!

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin