babies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I got a very special handmade card from Colt that he made at school to start off my weekend. I got to choose what we ate all weekend, which is a rare treat. Casey got us a new Honda Odyssey so we would have tons of room to ride in, we had a beautiful day to go to church and a great lunch. I am so lucky to have my 2 little boys. They make me smile and definately keep me on my toes every day. I thank God that he chose me to be their mommy.



We would also like to say a very special Happy Mother's Day to our moms. What wonderful moms you were to Casey and I and you two are the best Nana and Gram anyone could ever ask for. Thanks for all you have done for us in our lives.



And, a very happy 1st Mother's Day to my sister-in-law, Ashley. She has the most adorable little girl, Blair, and I'm so happy to be her aunt. We can't wait to meet her. We hope you had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin