babies

Monday, April 27, 2009

Beach Weather

Sunday, we went to the beach for the first time this season since it was in the upper 80's. We got there early, so there was still a nice breeze and not too many people there. The water is still pretty cold, but that didn't stop Colt from taking a few dips in it. When it was time to go, Casey had to carry him back to our things and I could hear him yelling, "No, no, no, no, Da Da!!!!" Luckily, he loves the water and loves being outside. I do have to say a special thank you to Case for playing with him the whole time we were there and letting me get some sun, even if I can only get it on one side, since I can't lay on my stomach. You really are the best, Da Da!!!


Colt running to play with Da Da. He loves Casey so much and I do, too. Case is so good with Colt and we are lucky to have him. Our dads were always there for us and it's good to see Colt's daddy will always be there for him.




Did I mention Colt loved his daddy?!! I will have to post some pictures later of the two of them snuggling on the couch at night. That is Colt, Daddy, and Barney time right before bed. He will not lay 5 minutes with me on the couch, but if it's Daddy, he'll lay for at the very least, 30 minutes. Oh well!!!


Burying himself in the sand.


No comments:

Colton's First Year

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin